We provide 100Mb or 1Gb fibre or copper to residential blocks or developments.
Have you been considering handling your own telephony and internet access in your block of flats or secure development?
We can provide 100Mb or 1Gb fibre or copper to each unit in your complex. We can furthermore hardwire each unit or even install a small wireless access point in each unit - depending on the occupant's needs. The complex can then connect to the internet using either dedicated satellite bandwidth or shaped terestrial bandwidth. Telephone calls can be handled using our VOIP products.
Typical installations consist of redundant high speed connections to our network that terminate onto a fibe optic backbone running to cabinets located at strategic positions with the complex. We then run UTP or STP cables into each unit.
We have found that most complexes have intercom or telephone ducting in place. By using this ducting, entire complexes can be cabled in a matter of days with minimum trench digging expense or disruption.
Below are examples of a wall mounted cabinet and a redundant UTP connection in a unit.
Our Cabling FAQ covers further aspects of this service.
We can advise and supply turnkey network and software solutions designed around your specific needs.
- IT Project Management
- Server Room Design and installations
- CCTV / IP Camera setup and monitoring
- VPNs. Both over our own network and further afield.
- Supply and installation of SMS Controllers and automation systems.
Choosing a reliable web host is important. No two businesses are the same, that's why we don't offer "off the shelf "hosting packages.
Instead we will design a hosting package to suit your needs. Whether that's a Windows based system using ASP, SQL or .NET technologies, a Linux based system using PHP and MySQL or something more exotic like ColdFusion or CGI. We can provide a solution to suit your individual needs.
- Our highly-trained network administrators deliver the absolute best in what's at the forefront of technology, making Cape Connect consistently first to market with the latest advances in communication.
- Our secure data centres in Cape Town and Ipswich (90Mb straight into BT) have space available to host your rackmount or free standing server - either behind our state of the art firewall, or connected directly to the internet.
- Our servers, network and internet connections are fast. Everything's monitored 24/7.
- We are members of AFRINIC and RIPE and can provide IP addresses.
- We can provide you with daily website reports and up to the minute network traffic statistics using our secure reporting server.
- Our array of mail servers makes use of the latest anti spam and virus scanning technologies to ensure spam and viral infections stay outside of your network. It's not necessary to move your email to Cape Connect if you don't want to.
- We are also able to offer search engine optimisation services. Our servers are regularly trawled by all the major search engines.
You also don't have to have us manage your DNS, but we can register new or move existing domains, with any top level domain name.